- 400 Free Spins No Deposit
- 50 Free Spins No Deposit
- Free Spins No Deposit Uk Only App
- Free Spins No Deposit Uk Only Ebay
- Online Casino Free Spins No Deposit
Bojoko helps you get no deposit spins and find free spin deals for UK players. You can test a casino and play real-money games without making a deposit.
It is hard to tell if a casino is good if you don't actually play there. Demo games can only tell you so much and some sites don't even show their true faces without registering.
- Take an advantage of Casino2020: 35 Free Spins No Deposit on “Aces Fly” slot. This bonus is exclusive to our website visitors. Only players who opened their accounts through our website spicycasinos.com are eligible for this bonus.This bonus is valid for new players only and can be used one per user.
- No deposit free spins are exactly what they say they are – free spins offered to new players by a UK online casino without requiring them to make a deposit. Any winnings you accrue from your free spins no deposit bonus at a UK online casino are yours to keep although the offer may come with some terms and conditions – more on that below.
- Regular free spins are also known as “bonus spins” or “extra spins” require you to make a deposit before you claim them. When you are not required to make a deposit they are referred to as “no deposit free spins”. Find the best live casinos in the UK. We have compiled a list of the best Pay by Phone casinos.
New players only. Play responsibly. Full T&C’s Apply. Min £10 deposit. Win up to 500 Free Spins from Mega Wheel on 1st deposit. Max bet £2.50, max spins win £8 per 10 spins, max Bonus win £150, selected games & 65x wagering on winnings. No Neteller/Skrill.
No deposit free spins is the solution. Now you can test a casino properly without actually depositing. You even have chance to win real money.
You can learn everything about no deposit free spins and find the best deals right here on this page.
Play the best no deposit free spins [UK 2021]
No deposit free spins come in all shapes and sizes. The number of spins varies a lot, as do the terms and conditions.
We are here to help you find the best of the best. Our lists are up to date and full of great offers.
To get you started, our powerful selection tool will help you discover no deposit free spins. Use the quick filters to find:
- Most no deposit free spins
- Lowest wagering requirements
- Newest free spin casinos
On this page
There are a lot of different kinds of free spin offers on UK casinos. Our unique selection tool helps you choose the best deals for you.
Bonus information on Bojoko is added by the casinos themselves. You can also read reviews from our experts and see what other users have said about the sites and their bonuses. As a registered member, you can also rate and review casinos.Not a member yet? Join Bojoko for free!
On this page, you can learn everything about no deposit free spins.
How do free spins work?
Free spins are complimentary rounds in slots. Casinos use them to attract new players on their site and to reward loyal customers.
Here's how they work:
- You get a set number of spins to a certain game
- Open the game and you should see the number of free spins available
- Play the spins
- The winnings are credited to your account either as bonus funds (subject to wagering requirements) or cash (withdrawable)
When can you get free spins?
Online casinos hand out spins on many different situations. You can get free spins:
- when you sign-up
- on top of your 1st deposit match bonus
- as the only 1st deposit bonus (usually with a bigger bet size per spin)
- from other casino promos
- when a new game is released
- from the loyalty program
You can usually get the spins with a quite small deposit or without risking any of your own money. However, you have the chance of winning real money.
The different types of free spins
Casinos, players and affiliates often use the term 'free spins' very liberally.
On Bojoko, we distinguish the following types of spins found at the UK online casinos:
- No deposit spins: A sign-up offer that comes with wagering requirements attached.
- No deposit, no wagering free spins: No deposit or wagering required. Everything you win is real money.
- Deposit spins: Get spins on top or instead of your deposit match bonus. They usually come in larger numbers than the no deposit spins.
- No wagering spins: Winnings are real money and require no bonus wagering.
- Big spins or super spins: Spins with a big bet size, starting from £1.
- In-game free spins: A special feature in certain slots. Trigger the feature by playing the game. Not an actual casino bonus.
We explain all of these spin types in more detail below.
No deposit spins - get free spins upon registration
No need to put your money on the line from the start. You can test-drive a casino by claiming free spins upon registration, with no deposit required.
Many UK-licensed casinos give away free spins on sign up to let you test out their product.
Spins are only one type of no deposit bonus. On our No deposit bonuses page, you'll find more info about these freebies.
Free spins upon card registration
Some casinos require you to add your payment details to get your spins. By asking for a banking method, casinos tackle:
- bonus abuse
- underage gambling
- duplicate account creation on the same site
Registering your card details to get free spins may seem like an unnecessary hassle. However, you need to provide the casino some info on registration. In addition, you'll make your first deposit a bit easier.
Free spins - no card details
Not all casinos require you to share your financial information to get free spins upon registration. At these very online casinos, you can get spins with no deposit or card details.
In order to get these no deposit spins, you need to create an account and verify your:
- date of birth
- phone number
- email address
No deposit, no wagering free spins - keep your winnings
Free spins with no deposit and no wagering requirements are the go-to choice of many experienced players. Although the amount of spins is often lower than in other deals, these no wager free spins provide excellent value for money. There's no deposit required and you get to keep your winnings.
We have listed all UK real money free spins with no deposit or wagering requirements. There are no hidden catches: everything you win is yours. Apply the No wagering free spins quick filter on our free spins list and keep what you win.
Get free spins on deposit
Free spins form at least a part of the first deposit bonus at most casinos. When you make a deposit, the casino usually gives you a deposit match bonus and throws some spins on top.
On some sites, the entire first deposit bonus consists of spins. The number of spins or the bet per spin tend to be very high. Alternatively, the free spin winnings may have exceptionally low wagering requirements.
Some casinos grant you a fixed amount of spins, regardless of the sum you deposited. At other casinos, the first deposit spins may be proportional to your deposit sum, e.g. 1 spin per £1 deposited.
Check out our free spins list and apply the Free spins on deposit filter to see all spins unlocked with a deposit.
No wagering spins
No wagering spins are exactly what it says on the tin: Spins that carry no wagering requirements whatsoever.
Everything you win is converted into real money. If you made a deposit to get them, your banking method is already confirmed. You can withdraw your winnings any time you like. Free spins and coins blogspot.
Big spins or super spins
Big spins are free spins with a higher than standard bet size. Starting from £1 per spin, these super spins pack more punch.
Many casinos give away super spins as a deposit match bonus: for every pound deposited, you get a super spin.
Some sites also hand out big spins via their loyalty program or gamification rewards.
Daily free spins
Some casinos throw hundreds of spins on top of your deposit match bonus. Some give all spins in one go; others break the spin package into daily installments.
Daily free spins often expire fast, usually within 24 hours. This is a good reason for players to keep coming back. It also increases the chance of them making another deposit.
In-game free spins vs free spins bonus - what's the difference?
Most slots include a feature called 'free spins'. This is not a casino bonus, but a special round in the game.
Here's the difference:
- Casinos hand out free spin bonuses to attract and reward players. The spins are standard rounds in a specific game.
- Many games have the free spins feature. You trigger it randomly in the game by e.g. getting 3 scatter symbols on the reels.
We explain the free spins and other slot features on our Slots page.
How to find no deposit free spin casinos
1. Find a free spin casino from our casino list
We have a massive list of free spin casinos here on Bojoko. You can use our ready-made filters or add your own to find the perfect casino for you.
2. Read the user and expert reviews
After choosing a free spin casino, you can read what other users and our experts have said about it. Their experiences will help you see what that casino is like.
3. Go to the casino
Every review page has a big green ‘PLAY HERE' button that will take you to that casino right away. If we have any special bonuses for that casino, the button is the way to get them.
4. Claim your free spins
Register an account to the casino by filling out the required information and possibly verifying your email. No deposit free spins are now yours to use and regular free spins just need a deposit first.
Terms and conditions for free spins
Free spins usually come with some strings attached. The idea is to make players use the winnings on trying out games. These terms are in place to prevent bonus abuse.
Here are the most important terms to consider when dealing with free spins:
- Wagering requirements: How much you need to play before you can withdraw the bonus
- Winning cap and minimum withdrawal: How much or how little you can withdraw regardless of how much you won
- Maximum bet: What is the maximum amount you can bet on a single round
- Restricted games: What games can and can't be played with this bonus
- Time limits: How long is the bonus available for you to use after you claim it
- Deposit to confirm a banking method: A single deposit needs to be made to verify a banking method
Reading the T&Cs is super important. Here on Bojoko, every casino review lists the Significant terms and conditions. These give you an overall picture of the bonus in question. We explain all the bonus terms in detail on our bonus page.
Deposit to confirm a banking method
Even after completing the wagering, casinos won't let you just take the money and run. If you got your free spins without a deposit, you need to confirm a banking method for the withdrawal.
In practice, you need to make a deposit and wager the deposit sum at least once. Only then you can withdraw your remaining deposit and the free spin winnings.
This may seem unfair, but it's a legal requirement and part of casinos' anti-money laundering practices. However, it's also a way for casinos to discourage bonus abuse.
Interview: Are free spins important to casinos?
We talked to James Booth, the Acquisition Operations Manager of Lindar Media. Here's what he had to say about the free spin practices at MrQ Bingo & Slots.
You have opted to use free spins instead of a deposit match bonus. Why?
JB: 'Our casino is a 'No Wager' casino. Wagering in a traditional online casino forces a player to churn through winnings up to 65 times before they can withdraw, which protects the casino and makes it very hard for players to win. Here at MrQ, we're against this wagering policy and believe that what you win you should be able to keep.
This limits our ability to give away huge bonuses but using Free Spins as an incentive allows our customers to trial the site, see how great it is, and when they do win the cash is theirs to keep. It's all part of our fair play policy which makes us different in a congested industry.'
How do you pick the games for free spins bonuses?
JB: 'We usually opt for either our most popular games as we can be confident the player will enjoy playing them, or we go for the latest games, again giving the player the freedom to test drive without spending their own cash.'
Are free spins more important in player acquisition or retention?
JB: 'For our customers, free spins are equally crucial in acquisition and retention. We make a point of allowing the customer to trial without risking their own cash and that trialing never stops.
We consider ourselves an entertainment platform so giving free spins to new slots is very similar to a computer game company giving a gamer a free trial of their new game.'
How do you decide when to give free spins to existing players?
JB: 'Our CRM team uses a series of customer segmentation techniques to offer spins to those who are most likely to be interested in certain games. Like any CRM system, this is often based on a combination of three factors: Frequency (how often a customer plays on our site), Recency (how recent was the last login of a player) and Monetary (how valuable a player is to the business).
This 'FRM' model is used across almost every industry from retail to restaurants to finance and beyond.'
400 Free Spins No Deposit
Check out more of James Booth's insights on online casino bonuses.
The most popular slots for free spins
Although there are thousands of slots available, casinos usually hand out no deposit free spins on a handful of slots. Here are the usual suspects:
- Book of Dead
- Irish Luck
- Chilli Gold
- Gonzo's Quest
Casinos tend to stick to the popular slots because players are already familiar with them.
However, when game suppliers launch new slots, they often make promotional deals with casinos. Operators run free spin campaigns on newly launched games.
7 tips: how to get the most out of free spins?
Not all free spins are created equal. Here are the top tips for getting the most value out of your spins:
- Read at least the significant T&Cs. On Bojoko, you can find them in every casino review.
- Choose low wagering or no wagering spins. High wagering requirements make it harder for you to withdraw anything.
- Check out the minimum deposit amount. If you want to take home any winnings from your no deposit spins, you need to confirm a banking method by making a deposit.
- Compare the spin values. £1 spins are ten times more valuable than the 10p spins.
- Don't let your spins expire. Pay attention to the time limits of claiming and wagering your spins.
- Wager your winnings in high RTP games. Especially with high wagering requirements, the house edge quickly eats into your winnings.
- Observe the max. bet and restricted games. Playing the wrong games or betting more than the allowed maximum may result in your spins being voided.
Click on the links to get more info on each topic. The link will take you to a dedicated page or a relevant section within this page.
How to calculate the value of free spins?
Warning: technical content ahead!
If you want to see how the spins compare with bonus money, multiply the number of spins with the spin value:
EXAMPLE: 25 spins at 10p per spin = £2.5 in bonus money.
However, the formula above doesn't give you the full picture. You can also factor in the game RTP and wagering requirements. The RTP percentage (Return to Player) expresses the share of your bets the game is going to pay out in winnings. However, this is calculated over tens of thousands of spins, so your results within a single gaming session may vary.
Taking these things into account gives you a more realistic idea of the value of the spins. You'll know how likely you'll succeed in wagering and how much money you have left afterwards.
It takes a bit more math, so we break the calculation down into 3 separate steps:
- Expected reward, i.e. pre-wagering winnings = number of spins x spin value x game RTP
- Expected loss = pre-wagering winnings x wagering requirement x (RTP-1)
- Expected value = Expected reward - expected loss
EXAMPLE: You get 25 spins at 10p per spin in a game with 96% RTP and wagering requirement of 20x (B).
- Expected reward = 25 x £0.1 x 0.96 = £2.40
- Expected loss = £2.40 x 20 x (1 - 0.96) = £1.92
- Expected value = £2.40 - £1.92 = £0.48
The expected value tells you how much you'll have left after the wagering is complete. In this case, your balance would be just shy of 50p. However, these are averages and your mileage may vary.
For the formula lovers, here it is:
Pros and cons of no deposit free spins
- You can test the casino without risking your own money
- You have a theoretical chance to win real money
- The number of spins and/or the bet per spin are usually very small
- The wagering requirements tend to be high
- The terms and conditions effectively prevent you from withdrawing much in winnings
Are free spins worth it?
After the wagering is done, even a relatively generous deal may only net you pennies.
This doesn't mean free spins don't have a purpose. They let you test drive the casino. If you got them without a deposit, you didn't risk any of your own money on the way. However, they don't do much to boost your chances of winning.
After you've had a taste and decide what casino you want to play at, you may want to pick a deposit match bonus instead. We have gathered them all on our Casino bonuses page.
Free spins and responsible gaming
Gambling is a form of entertainment and should never be seen as a way to fix any financial problems. Free spins are just a way for casinos to entice you to spend money.
Casinos don't do anything out of the goodness of their heart. You should always try to understand why you are given a freebie and stay in control of your gambling.
The idea behind free bonuses is to get you to try the casino out, play more and possibly come back and deposit. A free spin offer that is divided into multiple days makes you log in day after day. This creates a habit and the more you play, the likelier it is that you lose.
Free spins are complimentary rounds in slots. Many UK-licensed online casinos hand them out to new players.
Free spins are the most common type of no deposit bonus. They enable you to test the casino without risking your own money.
You can get no deposit spins when you create an account at an online casino. There are also spins that require a deposit. They often come in larger amounts and have better terms.
Online casinos hand out free spins to attract new players to their site. They're also a retention tool to reward loyal customers and reactivate old players.
The competition is tough between online casinos. A couple of spins can make a difference when players are choosing their next casino.
In the long run, many successful casinos make a profit by offering spins to thousands of players. They just need to turn some of them into depositing, loyal customers.
In the interview above, James Booth from Lindar Media explains the appeal of free spins to both players and casinos.
Yes, as long as the casino is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission. On Bojoko, we only feature such sites.
Free spins may sound counterintuitive, but they're a common marketing tool for casinos. In fact, they're so popular a majority of casinos now offer them.
That depends on the casino and the exact deal you're after.
The highest number of no deposit spins comes from 777 Casino. They offer 77 free spins without a deposit.
Casino 2020 is also worth your while. They hand out £20 + 20 FS on sign-up. In addition, you'll get a 100% match bonus up to £100 + a whopping 400 spins on your first deposit.
The links will take you to the casino listings. You'll see detailed information about the casino and the bonus, plus genuine reviews from real players.
Yes. For a £1 deposit, Zodiac casino gives you 80 spins, each worth 25p. You can play them on the record-breaking jackpot slot Mega Moolah.
Click on the link to see a full review of Zodiac casino.
At the moment, there aren't many casinos offering 50 spins on sign-up. Here's what you need to do to receive 50 no deposit spins in a UK casino:
50 Free Spins No Deposit
- Register to Mr Spin or Cashmo
- Sign up and you will receive 50 free spins on a specific slot
- Open the specified game
- Play your 50 spins
The links will take you to the casino listing, where you'll see all bonus details and reviews from real players.
New player free spin offers such as sign-up bonus and the welcome package can only be claimed once.
However, many casinos have recurring free spin offers. You can claim some of them over and over again.
Free Spins No Deposit Uk Only App
Wagering requirements are a way for casinos to keep players from abusing bonuses. For free spins, the wagering requirements usually apply to the free spins winnings. This means you have to bet the money you won a certain number of times to be able to withdraw it.
EXAMPLE: You get 50 free spins with a wagering requirements 20x (B). You win £5 and need to place bets worth £100 (20 x £5) to make it withdrawable.
We explain free spin wagering on our bonus page in more detail.
Yes. A handful of casinos offer no deposit free spins without any wagering requirements.
The winnings from no wagering spins are given as real cash, meaning you keep what you win.
You can see a full list by going to our free spins list and applying the No wagering free spins filter.
Yes. When you get no deposit free spins, you can win real money. Depending on the casino, this may require you to complete the wagering requirements.
Even after the wagering is done, you can't just take your money and run. Casinos require you to verify a banking method. This means making a minimum deposit and wagering it at least once. Then you can withdraw your winnings.
Most casinos offer free spins to either new games they want to promote or older classics that every player knows. Themes and game mechanics are matters of taste, but there are two factors affecting your bottom line:
- payout percentage (RTP or Return to Player)
- bet size
The RTP in modern online slots usually hovers above 96%.
Free spin bet size is usually set at the minimum bet of the slot, most commonly 10p per spin. However, there are slots with both lower and higher minimum bets.
For example, Fire Joker (Play'n GO) has a minimum bet of 5p per spin, whereas Gonzo's Quest (NetEnt) spins at 20p.
Did you find this page helpful?Ratings: 14 - Average: 4.9/5
ALL VS LATEST: WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
Free spins with no deposit are a type of casino bonus that allows players to redeem free spins rounds during selected slot games without having to deposit a fixed sum into their accounts beforehand. Both the sections on this page contain this kind of bonus, but the requirements are different in each case. Bonuses in the “All UK No Deposit Sign-Up Free Spins” section can be claimed once per player account after registration, while the offers in the “Latest UK Free Spins No Deposit Bonuses 2019” segment are available to all categories of players, provided they access the games from the territory of the United Kingdom.
FREE SPINS NO DEPOSIT UK DETAILS
The free spins no deposit offers on our page have a few particularities that you can discover for yourself after carefully browsing the list. In this section, we will explain the main features you need to consider.
Free Spins No Deposit Uk Only Ebay
- Only UK Casinos. All the lists on this page has been pre-filtered to only display casinos that accept players from the United Kingdom. In this way, you will always have access to operators that cater to your specific place of residence.
- Free Spins Amounts. Amounts vary when it comes to this type of bonus. Depending on the offer, you can redeem offers ranging from 10, 20 or 50 free spins to 100 free spins with no deposit.
- Wagering Requirements. The offers on our page have varying playthrough requirements. Some bonuses require no wagering, while others might have a wagering requirement as high as 100xB.
- Offer Freshness. Keep in mind that our website will always provide you with the freshest free spins bonuses for 2019. Both the offers in the casino section and in the latest section constantly updated to preserve their relevance.
Online Casino Free Spins No Deposit
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - FAQ
How do I claim my free spins no deposit bonus?
Claiming a free spins bonus is easy enough. All you have to do is click on the copy provided on our page if the casino has one, then click on the expand button and select Play Now. This will take you to the operator’s page, where you can start enjoying your free spins.
Can I claim free spins no deposit bonuses in other countries?
Yes! Look to the left of the page to discover our full list of countries you can choose from, including the USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, South Africa, and more. For countries that are not on the list, go to our All Free Spins Casinos page and select the country filter to see available offers in your region.
Do I keep my winnings with a UK free spins bonus?
Yes. However, you should be aware of the wagering requirements and max cashout for each offer. In order to be able to withdraw your winnings, you need to first bet a certain amount of money as per the playthrough multiplier. In addition to this, some free spins no deposit keep what you win bonuses have a max cashout limit which entails that you won’t be able to withdraw more than that in one transaction.
Which casinos offer free spins with no deposit in the UK?
The casinos in the “All UK No Deposit Sign-Up Free Spins” section on this page are all a great place to start redeeming free spins bonuses. We also recommend keeping an eye out for new UK casinos, as they generally offer this type of welcome package to players that register an account. The newest UK online casinos will be placed at the top of the list for your convenience.